Track Jio Phone Booking Status – Jio Phone Order Status: On 21st July 2017 Mukesh Ambani has announced of free Jio 4G phones. Tshe chairman of Reliance Industries Limited has announced dates for Free Jio phone registration. For the free Jio phone the users have to pay Rs. 1500 as a deposit for three. After three years the full amount will be given back to the users.
Track Jio Phone Booking Status – Order Status
The free Jio phone will release on 15th August 2017 and after the release of the phone, you can start the Jio phone registration. The Jio phone registration will start after 24th August 2017.
After completing the Pre booking Online Jio phone procedure, they will receive their 4G phone after September 2017. We can track Jio phone after this date on successful booking of the free Jio phone.
How to book the Free Jio phone
We have to follow the below steps on or after 24th August when the registration begins,
- Go to the official website for Jio phone
- Log in with your valid email id and select the Rs 1500 Mobile phone.
- Provide the details such as email Id, mobile number and shipping address and other information.
- After giving the details pay Rs 1500 amount; you can use the credit card as well as net banking.
- After filling the form and payment of price, you will get a code of confirmation on successful registration
Once you fill the form with required and valid information, your booking procedure is complete. We can also track Jio phone from the website.
Specification of Jio feature 4G phone
The free Jio phone supports 4G VoLTE for calls and data. Here are some other incredible features of the free Jio phone. Other than being a 4G handset and free Jio have some following features:
- 4-Way Navigation.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 1.3 GHz Processor.
- 2.4-inch QVGA Display.
- Alphanumeric keypad.
- A battery of 200 mAh & Charger.
- SD Card Slot for storage.
- 2 mega pixels rear Camera.
- Microphone & Speakers.
- Headphone jack.
- Call History for call records.
- FM Radio.
Steps to track Jio phone order status
After completing successful booking procedure of the Jio phone, you will receive your phone after September 2017.
If you want to track Jio phone or you want Jio phone order status we need a code. When we successful book our phone we get code. This code is unique id for our order which we can use track Jio phone or know Jio phone order status.
To track Jio phone or know Jio phone order status we need code as other details. We have to go the official website of Jio phone. There we have to enter the code as well as the other information.
Once you enter the correct information you can track Jio phone as well as get Jio phone order status.
There are also other ways to track Jio phone or get Jio phone order status. You can contact to the customer care of the Jio. Here are some ways to contact the customer care for Jio phone order status.
- 1800-889-9333 – Customer care number for cooperate customers.
- 1800-103-8877 /1800-889-9999 – Jio Toll Free number from other network.
- 1800-893-3399 – for assistance on any shopping related details.
- 1800-103-8877 – Toll free customer care number.
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org – Jio customer care email id.
Other Jio support numbers
- 1860-893-3333- Toll free number for a new Jio Connection.
- 1977 – To activate Internet Data & HD Voice.
- 1800-890-1977 – Toll free number to activate Jio Data services call.
Jio also provide service to chat Live with Jio customer Care representative. Through with this service we can also track Jio phone or get Jio phone order status.
Here are the steps to chat live with customer care representative:
- First install the app “My Jio App” from play stor
- Open your app and then open tab ‘Manage your account’.
- On the left side bar there will be an option ‘Live chat’ just below the call now tab.
- Click on the option and then start the Live chat with the representative.