What is Jio Prime?
In India, if any word that is spreading faster like fire in the wood than it is Jio Prime. Reliance Jio 4G India’s fastest growing 4G network. Mukesh Ambani Owner of Reliance communications has given India the 4G network for free. Yes, it is free.
Let me inform you everything about Prime membership of Jio.
Jio 4G sim benefits among the citizen of India for free. They can use the network for free before 31st December 2016. After 31st they have to buy the different packages provided by The Reliance Jio.
But Now Mukesh Ambani has extended the offer of the free network for more three months. After this month if the user wants to enjoy better service of the Jio 4G then they have to register for Prime membership.
Jio Prime is an offer by the Reliance Jio 4G service; then you can get better service the regular customers.
Advantages of Jio Prime membership
The main questions are what are the benefits of prime membership. Well here are some very benefits of being a Prime member,
- You will get Free Unlimited Calls to any Network in India.
- You can send Free SMS (100 SMS per day) to any Network in India
- Watch shows and movies on your mobile with Jio TV for free.
- Other Jio services such as Jio Cinemas, Jio Mags, and other Jio apps will be free.
- If in future other services are available then you can get exclusive benefits.
How to become a Jio Prime member
If you want to be a Prime member of Jio and you want to register. Here are steps for becoming a Jio Prime member.
Using the Jio Offical website
There are two ways to register for Jio prime membership. First is you can use the Jio’s official website.
- Go to official website of Jio i.e. www.jio.com.
- Select the Sign in option from the menus.
- Enter your valid credentials and get successfully log in.
- Once you will, you will see the Prime membership option.
- Click on the link and then pay to proceed the amount.
- You have to pay Rs 99 for a year to become a prime member.
- You can use a credit card, debit card, or net banking too.
- After your payment, you will get the message of registration.
Using the Jio App
If you are using the Jio App, you can use the app for registration for the prime membership of Jio.
- First, open your MyJio app on your phone.
- Sign in with Jio number in your account.
- Select Jio Prime Membership Subscription on Home screen.
- After selecting you will proceed for payment process.
- You can use the credit card or net banking for payment.
- After successful payment, you will get a confirmation message.
You must remember one thing; The Jio prime membership is valid for one year. From the day of registration, the membership begins till a year is complete. After one year you have to pay Rs 99 again to become the Prime member of Jio.
Special Recharge offer for Prime Members
Not only the apps and other service are the benefits of the Prime membership. But recently Mukesh Ambani has announced some Jio Plans Offers.
There are various plans offered for Jio prime members. If you recharge with any one offer and you are a prime member, then you will get benefits of three months.
The first offer is of Rs 149 in which unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS per day. You will also get 2 GB data for usage. The offer is valid for one month, and if you become the prime member, you will enjoy this for three months.
The second is of Rs 303, In this plan, you will service of unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. The individual advantage of this pack is you will get 1 GB per day. You can enjoy the offer for a month, but if you register for Jio prime, you will have it for three months. In this offer, three months means 84 days.
If you exhaust the 1 GB data, then you will get speed up to 128 kbps.
Jio offers an another plan for Rs 509 for 30 days. In this scheme, you will get 60 GB data with no daily limit. Not only data but also free unlimited voice calls up to 30 days.
Some regular plans for Jio Prime Member
|309||1 GB/day||28 Days|
|509||2 GB/day||28 Days|
|999||60 GB||60 Days|
|1999||125 GB||90 Days|
|4999||350 GB||180 Days|
|9999||750 GB||360 Days|
Here is the information regarding Jio prime member, if any questions feel free to ask in comments below.